Hey Everyone! I am starting a blog to keep family and friends updated on our family as well as to document our family as we grow. Nolyn is 10 months old today. She is learning and growing every day. She got her first tooth today! This past weekend has shown big changes with her. She learned how to walk with her push walker. She also learned how to say "bye bye" and "dog." I am so proud of how well her language skills are developing. She can now say "hi" "dada" "duck" "mama" "bye bye" and "dog." Nolyn has a true love for ducks, and I cant wait until its nice out again to take her to see the real ducks! She is a real ham. She knows just how to make people laugh and has now learned how to fake cry. She gets into everything! Today I was heating up some dinner for myself and came back in the living room to find her playing in/eating the plant. Jon is now in his last year of nursing school and just passed his pediatric rotation. I am still working second shift at the hospital to keep Nolyn out of childcare. Jon and I work opposite schedules right now and its very hard, but we have to look to the future and know that this too shall pass. Not much longer and we can all spend more time as a family!

No comments:
Post a Comment